Chances are that you’ll have at least one cavity in your lifetime. Even if you visit the dentist for regular checkups and follow good oral hygiene habits, cavities can happen. If you do get a cavity, Complete Health Dentistry of WNY can help with Buffalo tooth fillings. Our tooth-colored fillings will:
- Stop your tooth decay
- Protect your other teeth from harm
- Eliminate the pain caused by a cavity
- Let you avoid the embarrassment caused by metal fillings
Call us today at 716-272-1257 if you need a tooth filled. You’ll find us at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 in Buffalo, not far from the University at Buffalo and Sweet Home High School.
Know What to Expect When You Get a Tooth Filling Here
When you visit Complete Health Dentistry of WNY for a tooth filling, you’ll feel confident that you’re going to receive the best treatment possible. Our experienced team will take time to answer any questions you have so you’re completely comfortable. Here’s what else you can expect from us:
- Digital X-rays will ensure accurate, efficient treatment.
- We have comfort options like pillows, TVs, and warm towels to freshen up with.
- You’ll have your choice of sedation if desired – either inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation.
- We’ll make sure the area we’re working on is completely numb before we begin.
- Your filling will look natural and discreet when we’re finished.
We Offer Other Tooth Restoration Options, Too
If a standard tooth filling won’t repair your dental damage, then we have other ways to fix it, including:
- Inlays, which are custom restorations that bond to the top of the tooth between the cusps (tips)
- Onlays, which are similar to inlays but also cover the sides of the tooth
- Same-day dental crowns, made right here in our office using CAD/CAM technology
No matter what kind of damage your tooth has suffered, we can restore your smile and your bite. Call us today for Buffalo tooth fillings: 716-272-1257. For your convenience, we offer early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.