Maybe you tried dentures years ago but were disappointed in their performance. They didn’t fit right or stay in place like they should. However, denture technology has grown tremendously in recent years, and today’s dentures feel and perform better than ever. The team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY uses Buffalo dentures to help our patients:Dr. James Lesinski on dentures and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
Dentures is a last resort. When a person doesn't have teeth anymore, it's our only option. But luckily, today we have a technology that can make it better than it ever was before, and that's what we call an implant-retained denture, and this is where we place implants into the upper and lower jaw to hold the denture in place. Because if you ask any denture wearer, What is the biggest problem? – the fact that they're loose. And when we place implants to retain their denture, this is a life-changing event.
If we aren't able to chew properly, the digestive process is not starting properly, and if we're swallowing whole food down to our stomach, this is where a lot of digestive problems start because we have not been able to masticate, to chew our food properly, and without that ability, we're going to have a lot of health issues associated with that. So this is why having properly fitted dentures – and in our office, we always like to provide implant-retained dentures for the maximum function and beauty ... aesthetics are important, but the maximum function for overall health. If that's not provided, the patient will have problems, and we don't want that. We want healthy patients with beautiful smiles.
- Eat and enjoy their favorite foods again
- Talk more plainly so they can be understood
- Appear younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Increase their confidence and boldness in social settings
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
Isn’t it time you enjoyed a full mouth of sturdy teeth again? Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your consultation for dentures. We’re located at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 – just down the road from the University at Buffalo and Sweet Home High School.
Renew Your Bite Using Custom Dentures
New dentures are one of the premier restorative dentistry services here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY. Over the years, we’ve helped an untold number of patients enjoy beautiful, complete smiles again using custom dentures. Your dentist will be happy to do the same for you. We offer several types of dentures, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Many people picture this type of denture when they think about replacement teeth. These dentures will replace a full set of teeth on either jaw or both jaws and are easily removable for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – These teeth are similar to full dentures, as you can pop them out easily for cleaning and care. They are used when you have some healthy teeth remaining, and they attach with clasps to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Implant dentures will feel even more comfortable than conventional dentures, as they are attached to a set of dental implants. A sturdy system of snaps and balls will keep these dentures firmly in place until you remove them.
- Temporary Dentures – We can give you a set of temporaries to use while your final dentures are being made. This way, you’ll never be without your teeth or a great smile.
Let us give you back your teeth using Buffalo dentures! Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule a consultation. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.