If your days are filled with the struggles of missing, failing, and damaged teeth, then we have some great news for you. Using dental crowns and bridges in Buffalo, Dr. James Lesinski and his team can rebuild your smile. With our skilled treatment, you could soon:Dr. James Lesinski on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Restoring teeth with dental crowns or bridges is essential. We know that if we lose a tooth or we lose a crown or we lose any sort of space in our jaws, this can collapse our maxilla and our mandible and actually can impact on our airway. It’s essential to maintain our chewing for our digestion. All digestion starts in the mouth, so every time we lose a tooth, we’re compromising that. And when we compromise how we’re going to digest or how we’re going to breathe, it’s going to affect not only the remainder of our teeth but our entire body. So it’s essential that we don’t lose teeth and that if we do lose a tooth that we replace it immediately. Crowns and bridges are a very good solution to teeth that have been cracked, broken, they have large restorations. All these things have weakened the integrity of the tooth, and when you leave it like that, you put the tooth at risk of fracturing when you’re eating a crouton, or sometimes people are just closing their mouth on mashed potatoes.
A cracked tooth, we create up to 200 pounds per square inch of force when we bite. That is an incredible amount of force, and these teeth that have been heavily restored are at great risk of being lost. And if you want to try to avoid a root canal, if you want to try to avoid the loss of a tooth, if you want to try to avoid any other further expenses in dentistry, the best thing to do is take care of that cracked, fractured, large-filling tooth that’s at risk. Because it’s always less expensive and less painful to take care of a problem in its earliest stage than waiting until it actually breaks.
- Smile with greater confidence and boldness
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Talk more plainly so that others can understand you
- Appear healthier and more youthful
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today to schedule a consultation for bridges and crowns. We’re located on Sweet Home Road, not far from both the University at Buffalo and Sweet Home High School.
Our Crowns & Bridges Expertise Can Improve Your Smile
The dentists at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY have been using crowns and bridges for many years to give our patients back their smiles. In addition to our expertise in restorative dentistry, we also use advanced technology to ensure that your treatment here is accurate and comfortable.
Our modern dentist office features digital X-ray equipment, a 3-D CT scanner, and the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC and E4D systems that allow us to make same-day restorations right in our office. You can be assured that your smile is in good hands here, whether you just need a natural-looking composite filling or you have several missing teeth to replace.
Our dental restorations including crowns and bridges offer sound structure as well as a natural appearance. We’re experienced with all these types of restorations:
- Same-Day Crowns For Tooth Repair – We can make a beautiful new crown while you wait. You won’t have to return later to have it placed.
- Fixed Bridges – Your bridge will attach to your natural teeth and fill in the gap in your smile caused by one or more missing teeth.
- Implant Crowns – Our team can place a dental implant, then secure a crown to it to replace a missing tooth.
- Implant Bridges – These bridges anchor to two or more dental implants to make your mealtimes more enjoyable and your smile more beautiful.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations offer a mid-range repair between that of a standard tooth filling and a complete crown.
Call us today at 716-272-1257, and you could soon have your smile back using Buffalo dental crowns and bridges. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours.