The expert dental team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY can repair your smile no matter what its current condition is. Drs. Lesinski and Altman use Buffalo restorative dentistry to help patients:Dr. James Lesinski on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Many people have missing or damaged teeth. A lot of people think that there's nothing we can do. A lot of people, when they look at their mouth, they think they're hopeless. If they only really knew, there is a lot of hope. There's a lot of things we can do, from resin plastic fillings that are natural and bonded to the tooth and strengthening to crowns, to veneers, to implants. We can restore a patient's mouth to its full health and bring them not only the cosmetic beauty but also the functional health that will carry them into the future.
- Eat and enjoy all their favorite foods they’ve been missing out on
- Smile with more confidence in all their social interactions
- Get out of dental pain
- Improve their self-image
- Look, younger, healthier, and more vibrant
Let our team get your smile back into shape! Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your appointment. While you’re at it, be sure to ask about our patient amenities that will help you feel at home. We’re located at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 – just down the street from the University at Buffalo.
Rely on Our Experts For Your Dental Restoration
Depending on your situation, we may use a variety of advanced tools to repair your smile, including a 3-D CBCT scanner, digital X-rays, and CAD/CAM technology. Plus, your restorative dentistry treatment will always be comfortable, as we offer two sedation options to relieve your dental anxiety.
We offer all these smile repair options here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair damage from decay and blend in with your other teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are sometimes called partial crowns, as they provide more repair than a filling but are used when a full crown isn’t needed.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can be used to repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth, making mealtimes more enjoyable.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist can use this treatment to stop your dental pain and save your diseased tooth from extraction in most cases.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots will secure several types of replacement teeth such as crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including conventional full and partial dentures, implant-retained dentures, and temporaries.
Are you ready to enjoy fully functional and beautiful teeth again using our Buffalo restorative dentistry? Call the team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment using our online form. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours for your convenience.