Visiting the dentist should be an easy part of a healthy lifestyle, but for millions of people, it’s a terrifying experience they’d rather avoid. Unfortunately, putting off dental treatment is a short-term solution that can have lasting consequences. The good news is that relieving dental anxiety in Buffalo is easy for our patients!Dr. James Lesinski on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
Dental anxiety is a very real thing. We handle most of it by gently taking the patient through the whole procedure, explaining what we're going to do, how we're going to do it, and doing it in the most gentle way.
Now sometimes, patients need a little more than that. So we also offer sedation dentistry. It's a conscious sedation, so the patient is still awake, but the next day they ... 99 percent of the time don't remember the entire day. And it's a very gentle, safe way of taking the most severe anxious people through this procedure and getting them the dentistry that they need.
With help from our friendly, caring team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY, you can:
- Receive personalized time and attention at every visit
- Enjoy various comfort amenities to make you feel more at home
- Feel deeply relaxed during treatments with dental sedation options
- Build the confidence to make routine dental care part of your life
Experience Dentistry in a New Way With Dental Sedation
All of us at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY share a passion for improving patients’ lives by giving them the tools they need to achieve their oral health goals. We know that has to begin long before you’re in the dental chair.
That’s because we understand that visiting the dentist isn’t easy for everyone. So helping you build a healthy, beautiful smile has to begin the moment you arrive at our Buffalo practice.
We do everything we can to foster a positive patient experience for you and give you the confidence you need to make routine dental care a normal part of your lifestyle. Here are some of the ways we can relieve your dental anxiety:
- Patient-Friendly Technology – If you’re worried about repeating traumatic experiences from past dental appointments, you’ll be relieved to discover how far dentistry has come in recent years! We invest in the latest technology like digital imaging and dental lasers to make your treatments faster, more efficient, and far more comfortable than they used to be.
- Comfort Amenities – We maintain a cozy atmosphere to make you feel at home. You can take advantage of amenities that enhance your comfort, including soft blankets, hot towels, and TV monitors.
- Dental Sedation Options – Perhaps the easiest way to relax during treatment is with dental sedation. We offer inhaled and oral sedation, both of which are designed to make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible. Talk to us about which method would be most beneficial in relieving the anxiety that has kept you from getting the dental treatment you need.