Crooked, uneven teeth could soon be a thing of the past for you. With Buffalo orthodontics from Complete Health Dentistry of WNY, we can help. Drs. Lesinski and Altman have allowed many patients to enjoy straight, healthy-looking smiles. Their treatment can help you:Dr. James Lesinski on orthodontics Read Transcript
In our office at Complete Health Dentistry of Western New York, we've been bringing beautiful smiles to the Western New York area for the last two decades. What we use is the most modern technology in clear aligners. We don't have to use brackets and wires anymore to give people the beautiful smile they want.
Today, with the newest technology, we use these clear aligners to, in a very beautiful, complete, and painless way, we give them the smile that they always wanted, no matter your age, whether you're 13 or 93. In fact, our oldest patient was a 93-year-old nun. We straightened out her teeth with clear aligners. Sister wanted a nice smile, but we also did it for her health, because we also know that straight teeth are healthy teeth. They're easier to clean. These are the things that we can provide, not only just a beautiful smile but a healthy smile.
- Straighten your teeth without using any metal
- Complete your treatment in as few as 12 months
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Boost your overall confidence level
- Get a straight smile discreetly without embarrassment
- Make better first impressions
Take Your Choice of Orthodontic Aligners
You don’t have to continue through life with a crooked smile, being afraid to show others your teeth and hiding your smile behind your hand. We offer two great orthodontic solutions that can give you a brand-new smile you’ll want to show off everywhere. At your consultation, we can discuss both options so that you can pick the best one for your circumstances. They are:
- Invisalign – Invisalign has been around for almost two and a half decades and has straightened the teeth of over 6 million happy patients. Instead of using metal brackets, these smooth plastic teeth aligners gently move your teeth into their proper positions. Plus, they’re extremely comfortable and discreet. Others may never notice that you’re wearing the aligners.
- ClearCorrect – This orthodontic treatment works in a similar way to Invisalign. You just wear a series of aligners for about 22 hours each day, with the freedom to remove them for eating, brushing, and special occasions. Many people complete their treatment in as few as 12 months. One special aspect of ClearCorrect is that treatment is usually less expensive than Invisalign.