You may one day find yourself in a situation where removing a tooth is necessary. If you do need tooth removal in Buffalo, you can count on the experienced team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY for help. Dr. Lesinski has the dental expertise you want, plus our office offers:
- Your choice of either inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation
- Comforting touches like pillows, TVs, and warm towels for after your procedure
- Advanced technology including digital X-rays, a 3-D CT scanner, and crowns made by our CAD/CAM system
- Convenient early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments that make it easy to schedule around work or school
When you need a tooth removed, call the team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY: 716-272-1257. We’re easy to find at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 in Buffalo.
A Tooth Extraction Can Help You Feel Better
Our dentists here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY have many ways to repair damaged teeth, including same-day dental crowns, tooth-colored fillings, and root canal treatment. In fact, repairing your tooth will always be our first priority – not extracting it.
However, removing a tooth is sometimes necessary so that the diseased tooth doesn’t harm your other healthy teeth and your gums. In those situations, tooth extraction is necessary to stop your pain and protect your oral health. Your tooth removal will include:
- Use of a local anesthetic so that the area we’re working on is completely numb
- Sedation, if desired, to take the edge off any anxiety you have
- A quick, efficient, and comfortable tooth removal procedure
- Complete aftercare instructions to help you enjoy a comfortable healing period
Replace Your Missing Tooth For Optimal Oral Health
Whenever you lose a tooth, your other teeth can shift positions, which can result in problems with your bite. Plus, a missing tooth can also cause bone deterioration in that area. That’s why replacing your tooth is always best.
A dental implant–crown combination is a fantastic way to replace a single missing tooth. Your dentist will place the implant, then after a healing period, attach a crown to it. You’ll have your bite back, plus the implant will protect the integrity of your jawbone. A standard fixed bridge is another option for replacing missing teeth, or we may use an implant bridge to replace several missing teeth.
If you need Buffalo tooth removal, call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257.