Our dentists will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth whenever possible. There are times, however, when removing it is in a patient’s best interest. When it’s time for oral surgery in Buffalo, you can trust our skilled, experienced team to perform your procedure successfully.Dr. James Lesinski on oral surgery Read Transcript
When it comes to oral surgery, that being extractions of teeth, what we try to do is make sure it's the most gentle way of removing a tooth possible. What we do is we'll numb you before we numb you so that even the injection is painless. When it comes to more serious extractions like wisdom teeth, we work with a series of highly qualified oral surgeons to remove those.
We realize that there can be a lot of pain associated with a abscessed tooth, a tooth that cannot be restored, and we understand also the implications to the entire body. These infections can become very serious, and so removing a tooth that's infected and non-restorable is number one on the list of things for us to do when we're setting a treatment plan. And we also want to do this in the least invasive, gentlest way possible.
We want your dental surgery at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY to be a positive experience, so we will work hard to make sure you receive:
- The full support of our warm, caring staff
- Thorough instructions on pre-op and post-op care
- Quality treatment from an expert dentist with a gentle hand
- Dental anxiety relief with comfort amenities and sedation options
Expect a smooth patient experience from start to finish. Call us today at 716-272-1257 to request an appointment for oral surgery in Buffalo.
Maintain Your Dental Health With Oral Surgery Procedures
Dr. Lesinski and Dr. Altman are both highly trained, experienced dentists who can perform your dental surgery with ease. We’ve spent years helping patients stay on the right track with surgical procedures that preserve good health and full oral function, and we can do the same for you.
We will evaluate your dental problem and determine which is the best course of action for you:
- Tooth Removal/Extractions – If you have a tooth that can’t be saved because of extensive damage, decay, or infection, we will carefully remove it and take the necessary steps to replace the tooth according to your treatment plan.
- Ridge Augmentation – The goal of this surgery is to preserve the strength and lasting health of your jawbone. This is sometimes needed if you’ve lost too much bone mass in your jaw and want to rebuild it in preparation for a dental implant procedure.
We rely on the latest high-tech tools and cutting-edge techniques to maximize your comfort and optimize the successful outcome of your procedure. You can cozy up in the dental chair with a soft blanket, freshen up with a hot towel, and even watch something on TV to distract you. If you need more help feeling relaxed, talk to us about our dental sedation options.