There is a lot of great food out there, and the team here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY believes that you should have the opportunity to enjoy any of it that you want! We love using Buffalo dental restorations to help our patients with failing and missing teeth get their bite back. Our treatment can allow you to:
- Make your mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Order anything on the menu and not settle for bland, tasteless food
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Give you back a beautiful, complete smile you’ll be proud to show off
- Improve your oral health and overall health
It’s time you ate what you wanted! Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours that work around busy schedules.
Our Team Offers All the Restorative Dental Treatments You Need
Over our 20-plus years of serving patients, we’ve seen just about every kind of dental situation there is. Dr. Lesinski never backs down from a challenging case, and he would love to restore your teeth so you can enjoy any kind of food you want. Below are a few types of dental restorations he and Dr. Altman may use to help you:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our metal-free fillings will stop your pain and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns For Repair – Using CAD/CAM technology, we can make a crown right in our office while you wait. It will fit securely over a damaged tooth to make your chewing more comfortable.
- Bridges – Fixed bridges will replace one or more missing teeth to fill in gaps in your smile and help you chew normally.
- Dentures – We offer conventional full and partial dentures as well as implant-retained dentures.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots can anchor new teeth that will allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Inlays and Onlays – These porcelain restorations are used when a tooth repair needs more than a filling but doesn’t require an entire crown.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Altman can repair your diseased tooth and usually save it from extraction with this service.
Bite and chew with ease again with our Buffalo dental restorations. Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257 to schedule an appointment.