Noisy, annoying snoring not only bothers your bed partner, it can also hinder your own ability to get the good quality of sleep you need to function each day. That’s why we’ve made snoring relief in Buffalo a big part of our dental practice here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY. Dr. Lesinski and his team can help:
- Reduce or totally eliminate your snoring
- Ensure you and your household enjoy better sleep
- Eliminate symptoms of sleep apnea
- Improve your overall health
- Increase your productivity at work
- Enjoy a better mood and disposition
Call us today at 716-272-1257 to get the snoring help you need! We’re located at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 – in the 14228 ZIP code.
Sleep Better & Feel Better
You don’t have to continue snoring night after night. If you’re tired of the stress caused by your snoring habit, you’ve come to the right place. Dr. Lesinski will give you a thorough exam, then make recommendations for your treatment accordingly. Your snoring treatment options could include:
- Mandibular Advancement Device – This custom oral appliance fits comfortably in your mouth while you sleep, gently moving your lower jaw forward. This small amount of movement is enough to help keep the soft tissues in the back of your throat from blocking off your airway and causing snoring and sleep apnea symptoms.
- CPAP Therapy – A CPAP machine pumps a measured amount of air into your nose and mouth while you sleep to keep your airway open. This type of treatment is often the first option for sleep apnea sufferers and will also reduce your snoring.
- Vivos Therapeutics – We work closely with a network of multidisciplinary specialists who are experts at identifying and treating sleep and breathing disturbances. With their world-class support, we are able to help you with your snoring problem.
We can even help your child with sleep disordered breathing (SDB). This condition has been linked to behavioral and emotional problems, inadequate cognitive development, allergies, poor jaw and arch development, and even bed-wetting. Our team can assess your child, then offer effective treatment that can help them avoid unnecessary health problems.
You and your loved ones deserve to rest better! Call us today for snoring relief in Buffalo: 716-272-1257. You can schedule early mornings, evenings, and even Saturdays.