Routine checkups form the basis of a healthy mouth and beautiful smile. That’s why it’s so important to visit Complete Health Dentistry of WNY at least twice a year. Regular dental cleanings and exams in Buffalo will help you:
- Have confidence that your smile looks its best
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental treatments
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Call us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Lesinski: 716-272-1257. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Know What to Expect at Your First Visit
First visits to a new dental office can be confusing, but we strive to make your experience with us an enjoyable one. Our friendly staff is here to answer questions and guide you through your appointment, making sure you are comfortable every step of the way.
Your dentist will meet with you to discuss your dental needs and any changes you want to make to improve the health and appearance of your smile. They will perform an examination, and digital X-rays will be taken to provide a comprehensive understanding of your oral health so that we can create a treatment or maintenance plan for you. We will also use our DIAGNOdent cavity detection system to check for tooth decay invisible to the naked eye.
Depending on your situation, our hygienist may clean your teeth and assess any areas of potential decay or infection. They will use a healthy-mouth baseline and a checklist that you can see to determine the condition of your oral health. Be prepared to spend an hour to an hour and a half with us.
Based on your exam, we may recommend:
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes that can prevent cavities and even reverse early-stage tooth decay
- Tooth sealants that form a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria
- Restorative dentistry like tooth-colored fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays
- Cosmetic dentistry that can enhance your smile and give you more confidence
Visit Complete Health Dentistry of WNY every six months for your Buffalo dental cleanings and exams. Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your appointment.