General dentistry in Buffalo is an important part of keeping your smile looking its best. The team here at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY loves to help our patients with their smiles, so we offer a variety of general dental services designed to:Dr. James Lesinski on general dentistry Read Transcript
It's important that patients come in on a regular basis so we catch their problems when they're small. Things are always simpler, gentler, and faster when we catch them while they're small. And so we suggest that our patients come at least every six months so we can do a thorough examination and catch their problems when they're at their smallest point.
It's very important that a patient comes in every six months. Things can change radically in a brief time period, even six months. And if we want to keep their problems to the smallest level, we have to see them on a regular basis so we can diagnose and treat them when things are at their earliest stages.
- Keep your teeth clean and your mouth healthy
- Give you the confidence to show others a full, genuine smile
- Allow you peace of mind that your oral health is in top shape
- Prevent big dental problems that could require extensive treatment
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit with Dr. Lesinski or Dr. Altman. They’re ready to help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday hours that fit around your family’s busy schedules.
Put Your Smile in Our Experienced Hands
Most of our patients know that they should visit us at least twice a year for a checkup. But there is much more to our general dentistry services. Our comprehensive dental care consists of:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – At your first appointment, we’ll take a set of digital X-rays, look for cavities with a DIAGNOdent cavity detector, and perform a complete dental exam. Depending on your circumstances, we may also clean your teeth at this appointment.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – We can apply these preventive solutions directly to your teeth to strengthen your enamel and even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We have several types of gum treatment depending on your specific needs. All are nonsurgical and don’t require any scalpels or stitches.
- Custom Mouthguards – We offer custom-fit appliances to help eliminate teeth grinding as well as TMJ (jaw) pain.
- Chronic Dry Mouth Treatment – Our office can provide you with products from the Biotene specialty oral care line.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Our team can give you tips and advise you on good oral habits to help you avoid embarrassing situations.