We know that parents today are pulled in so many different directions, which is why we go out of our way to make managing your family’s dental care as easy and stress-free as possible for you. Bring your loved ones to us for quality family dentistry in Buffalo!Dr. James Lesinski on family dentistry Read Transcript
What sets us apart as a family dental practice is that we don’t just look at teeth. We look at the entire patient. We go from taking blood pressures to heights and weights. We take a full medical history. We take a family history. That’s where it says “complete health dentistry” because we realize it’s not an isolated thing. The mouth is attached to the body, and the body’s attached to the mouth. And in looking at that as a whole, you get a whole different picture and a whole different treatment plan. That’s what sets us apart.
It’s very important that we bring in our youngest patients by the age of 2 or 3. This is how we can set them on a path of not only oral health but systemic health, because of the fact that we realize the mouth affects the body, and the body affects the mouth. When we get these children in at the youngest age of 2 or 3, we can set them on a path of health.
By trusting your family’s smiles to Dr. Lesinski and our team at Complete Health Dentistry, you will be able to:
- Minimize hassle with one convenient appointment for your family
- Stay ahead of complicated, costly dental problems with routine care
- Keep your family’s dental records stored in one place
- Build trusting relationships between your kids and our friendly team
- Find emergency dental care when you need it
- Help everyone in your household maintain healthy, happy smiles
Make your family’s dental care fun and hassle-free! Choose quality family dentistry in Buffalo and call us today at 716-272-1257 to request an appointment.
Trust Our Friendly, Experienced Family Dentists
Our team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY have been serving the dental needs of families in Buffalo and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. We know what it takes to keep your loved ones smiling through every stage and how to earn the trust of patients of all ages.
In fact, Dr. Lesinski prefers to see patients as early as their first birthday, since that’s typically when you start to see their first few teeth erupt. Introducing your child to the dentist at an early age will help build their confidence about routine care into adulthood and allow us to closely monitor their dental development.
With help from our friendly, experienced family dentists, you can find family dentistry services to tackle any number of oral health threats you might face throughout your life:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with routine cleanings and exams, prevent tooth decay and cavities with fluoride treatments and dental sealants, and detect oral health threats, like gum disease and oral cancer, early with routine screenings.
- Emergency Dental Care – If you or a loved one suffers from tooth pain or a dental injury, we will do everything we can to arrange a same-day appointment for fast, effective dental treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged, decayed, or infected teeth with a variety of restorative solutions like tooth fillings, dental crowns and bridges, and root canal treatments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Conceal dental flaws and straighten crooked teeth with our wide-ranging cosmetic dentistry services to keep your family’s smiles looking great
- Tooth Replacement Options – From one tooth to a full arch of teeth, you can replace what you’ve lost to preserve the health and appearance of your smile. Choose from a variety of dental implant solutions, including dentures, as well as natural-looking restorations.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – Help yourself, your spouse, and your children feel comfortable and confident at the dentist with our supportive atmosphere, caring staff, comfort amenities, and dental sedation options.