Keep Your Loved Ones’ Smiles Looking Great
Our family dentistry has been designed to help us build relationships with patients of all ages. By getting to know you and your family, we are better able to support your loved ones. We’ve been helping families for more than two decades at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY.
We welcome patients as young as 2 years old at our office. By making dental checkups a part of their routine from an early age, you can reduce anxiety. This also can set them on a path of good oral care habits, which is good for their overall health as well.
As part of our comprehensive approach, we are proud to provide a wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Professional cleanings and exams can prevent or identify problems early. Fluoride treatments, bad breath treatments, and custom mouthguards for treating teeth grinding.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Periodontal problems are a common concern. It’s also something we can treat with scaling and root planing, Perio Protect®, and OralDNA® testing.
- Orthodontics – For teens and adults, we offer both Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners. These services can straighten teeth, close gaps in smiles, and correct bite alignment issues.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can fix everything from a cavity to missing teeth at our practice. We offer dental implants to make replacement teeth more stable and secure, too.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth removed, we can handle many of these cases at our office.
We use technology such as the DIAGNOdent cavity detector, digital X-rays, and dental sedation to make your visits comfortable and relaxing. We are open six days per week, including evening hours on Mondays. You can make appointments that fit with your schedule. Our flexible payment options make it easier to get the treatment you need within your budget.
Save time and your smiles by coming to see our family dentists. In Brighton, NY and the surrounding area, many families get the care they need from our compassionate team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY. Call 716-272-1257 today to schedule your next dental checkup.