Using Buffalo dental implants from Complete Health Dentistry of WNY, you could soon say goodbye to your failing teeth and fill in gaps in your smile from missing teeth. Over their many years of practice, Drs. Lesinski and Altman have helped many area patients enjoy beautiful and fully functional teeth again. Using these marvels of modern dentistry, they can do the same for you. Teeth implants can allow you to:Dr. James Lesinski on dental implants Read Transcript
Implants are moving into the mainstream. What once was thought as a very invasive procedure has become a very gentle procedure. In fact, implants are one of the gentlest, most predictable things I do in a day.
Losing teeth and not replacing them has a domino effect, and not only in the health of the gums and teeth but also the body. So that's why implants are a very predictable, gentle way of maintaining this homeostasis of the body.
Dental implants use a metal called titanium. Now, titanium is a very special metal. Titanium does not get rejected from the body. You can place it, it’s very strong, and the body does not reject it. It thinks it's another body part. So that's what makes a dental implant very special. They're very strong. They have longevity. In fact, it could be for a lifetime, as long as you maintain it and keep it clean and you don't abuse it. A dental implant could be a solution for a lifetime.
- Get back a strong bite so you can enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Enjoy teeth that are stable and secure – they won’t move or slip
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look attractive and natural
- Speak more clearly
- Enjoy the full taste of your food again
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Look more attractive and robust
Now is a great time to get your teeth back! Call the team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today to schedule your appointment: 716-272-1257. We’re located on Sweet Home Road, just down the road from Sweet Home High School.
Get Your Entire Implant Treatment Performed Here
Teeth implants are small titanium posts that your dentist will place in your jaw where you have missing teeth. Over the course of several months, your new implants will actually fuse with your jawbone, becoming one with them. At this point, they are ready to serve as a base for new replacement teeth.
Unlike some dental offices, Drs. Lesinski and Altman have the capability to both place and restore your teeth implants here. Implants are one of our premier restorative dentistry services. We will plan your implant treatment using a 3-D CT scanner and digital X-rays, then use a very minimally invasive computer-guided procedure to precisely place them. You can have your complete implant treatment performed in one convenient location, saving you time, money, and hassle.
When your implants are fully fused with your bone, your implant restorations could include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Using our on-site CAD/CAM milling station, we can craft you a single, natural-looking crown right here. It will restore virtually all your biting and chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – To replace several missing teeth, we can have a bridge made that will anchor to two or more dental implants. It will give you back a complete smile and make eating more enjoyable.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentist can replace entire arches of missing teeth with these dentures. They will attach to dental implants using a snap-and-ball system, meaning they will stay firmly in place without slipping or popping out.
Enjoy a Comfortable Implant Procedure
Our skilled team will ensure that your procedure is completely relaxed and comfortable. We offer two types of dental sedation to alleviate any dental anxiety you may have:
- Inhaled sedation using safe, mild laughing gas
- Enteral conscious sedation with a small pill you’ll take ahead of time
Plus, you’ll enjoy amenities like blankets, warm towels for freshening up, and TVs so you can watch a favorite program while we work.
Dental implants in Buffalo can give you a new outlook on life! Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today to schedule your consultation: 716-272-1257.