When you’ve injured a tooth or are suffering from intense dental pain, the last thing you should have to worry about is where to go for help. That’s why Dr. Lesinski and our team are here to treat your dental emergencies in Buffalo.Doctor James Lesinski on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Dental emergencies are a fact of life. They happen. It's an emergency. And we realize that. So here at Complete Health Dentistry of Western New York, we will do our ultimate best to get you in and seen as soon as possible. We realize that when a dental emergency occurs, it's a very big event. And we take it seriously. So when you call our office, we will do our ultimate best to see you as soon as possible.
We will do everything we can to arrange an emergency dental appointment the same day you call so you can:
- Relieve your tooth pain as soon as possible
- Treat your dental problem right away
- Keep your oral health on track
- Preserve the appearance of your smile
Don’t waste a moment searching for help with a dental emergency in Buffalo. Call us right away at 716-272-1257 to request a same-day appointment.
Treat Painful Dental Problems Quickly & Effectively
Dental emergencies will happen when you least expect them, but you don’t have to worry about where to find help. Dr. Lesinski and our skilled professionals have spent decades treating a wide range of dental problems, so you’re in good hands with our experienced team.
We will move quickly to keep your smile healthy with the right restorative treatment to suit your needs:
- Composite Fillings – A decayed tooth can sometimes cause dental pain or tooth sensitivity, but you don’t have to sacrifice your smile’s appearance to treat the problem. We rely on tooth-colored fillings to seal cavities so your dental work blends in seamlessly with your surrounding teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – When a full dental crown isn’t necessary to treat a damaged or decayed tooth, we can use inlays and onlays, or partial crowns, to preserve your tooth’s strength and structure.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Thanks to our CAD/CAM technology, a damaged, loose, or knocked-out tooth can be quickly repaired or replaced with our durable, natural-looking restorations customized and crafted right here in our office while you wait.
- Root Canals – You can find fast, effective relief from the intense pain of an infected tooth with root canal treatment. Because Dr. Altman is a certified endodontist, you won’t have to be referred to another specialist to perform your procedure.
- Dental Implant Solutions – If an accident or injury results in one or more missing teeth, we can provide a variety of dental implant solutions to lock down your crowns, bridges, or dentures. You can maintain good health and the quality of life you deserve.
There’s no need to be afraid during your emergency appointment. We can provide dental sedation to help you feel relaxed and comfortable during your procedure.
Count on us to relieve your tooth pain and unexpected dental problems. Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY at 716-272-1257 to request a same-day appointment for dental emergencies in Buffalo.