Over time, our teeth can gradually develop wear and tear until one day, we look in the mirror and realize that our smile isn’t what it once was. Dr. Lesinski can help, however. Our team uses Buffalo tooth bonding that will:Dr. James Lesinski on tooth bonding Read Transcript
Well, today in dentistry, we're basically metal-free dentistry. And bonding is an option for a lot of minor, or even sometimes major, defects on a tooth that can be done quickly, painlessly, and at one appointment in the office. We, when we remove a mercury filling, an old mercury filling that's failing, leaking, or decaying, we always place a resin, a plastic filling that's tooth colored, natural, and bonded to the tooth that actually not only fills the cavity, but it also strengthens the tooth.
- Repair minor smile flaws so you can feel more confident
- Give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile in just one visit
- Help you make better first impressions
- Let you appear younger and more attractive
- Improve your smile with budget-friendly, minimally invasive treatment
If your smile needs touching up, call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257 to schedule an appointment. We’re located on Sweet Home Road, not far from the University at Buffalo and Sweet Home High School.
Take Pride in Your Smile With Bonding Treatment
Dental bonding is one of our quickest and most budget-conscious cosmetic dentistry treatments. It allows Dr. Lesinski to erase teeth flaws that detract from your smile. If you want to create a beautiful new smile by eliminating these imperfections, then bonding may be just what you’re looking for.
Dr. Lesinski will use composite resin material, which can be matched to seamlessly blend in with the rest of your teeth. Your bonding repair won’t stand out or cause you any embarrassment, but will instead give you a great-looking new smile you’ll want to show off everywhere.
Here’s how cosmetic bonding works:
- Dr. Lesinski will thoroughly examine your teeth, gums, and mouth.
- He will select the appropriate shade of composite resin.
- Next, he will sculpt the material into place to repair chips, cracks, stains, gaps, worn teeth, or misshapen teeth.
- The resin will be cured and instantly hardened with a UV light.
- Dr. Lesinski will make any final adjustments to ensure the results look great and that your bite is correct.
- The whole process will be painless, and you’ll leave our office pleased with your beautiful new smile.
If your smile needs repair, Buffalo tooth bonding can help. Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule an appointment. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.