Your smile is one of the first things that others notice about you. That’s why it’s so important to have a smile that looks great. If you want to put some zest into your appearance, you should consider a Buffalo smile makeover from the team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY. Our treatment can help you:Dr. James Lesinski on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
Smile makeovers are one of the most rewarding things that we do in our office. We don’t just make their teeth look pretty; we can change lives. You know, people are very much judged by the way they smile, the way they look. And when we see what we do for a patient, it’s such a rewarding thing just for us and for the patient. So if you’re unhappy with your smile, there’s something about it you don’t like, just remember this. It’s not always just the cosmetic, it’s also a functionality. It affects your health. Healthy gums, healthy teeth, healthy body, and a healthy smile, a beautiful smile, will change your life.
- Make stronger, more positive first impressions
- Smile with more boldness and confidence
- Gain an edge in your professional network
- Feel better about yourself all over
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
All that is possible and more with a brand-new smile from our team! Call us today to schedule your consultation: 716-272-1257. We can even show you a wax-up of what your new smile will look like before we begin any work. You’ll find our office at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 in the 14228 ZIP code.
Give Yourself a Cosmetic Dental Makeover
Our dentists and team members love to help our patients smile easier. We offer you many types of cosmetic dentistry that you can use for your smile rehabilitation, including:
- Teeth Whitening – Our take-home whitening treatment will give you a radiant new smile in a matter of days.
- Dental Veneers – Ivoclar veneers can quickly conceal flaws in your teeth and give you a bold new smile.
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign and ClearCorrect, both of which use clear teeth aligners rather than metal brackets, wires, and bands.
- Teeth Contouring – Your dentist can smooth rough tooth edges and even out your smile to give it a more appealing look.
- Tooth Bonding – Using composite resin, we can repair teeth that are chipped, stained, slightly gapped, worn, and uneven.
- Gum Reshaping – Say goodbye to your “gummy smile,” as your dentist can quickly remove excess gum tissue with a low-power dental laser.
Call the team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today to get started on your Buffalo smile makeover: 716-272-1257. You can schedule early mornings, evenings, and even Saturdays.