Teeth veneers have the potential to completely change your entire smile! If you’re tired of seeing drab, worn teeth, then the dental professionals at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY want to help you. Using Buffalo dental veneers, your dentist can:Doctor James Lesinski on dental veneers Read Transcript
Dental veneers are a beautiful solution for many patients to transform an unattractive smile into a beautiful smile. Again, it’s using a technology and a porcelain that … It just allows us to do things that we never could do before, and it’s minimally invasive. Many of my patients, we don’t even give a shot. We just do everything without any anesthesia, and it’s a painless, beautiful procedure, and it’s totally minimally invasive. Veneers are a nice solution for cracked, chipped, or even stained teeth. Even sometimes as we get older, we get what’s called a black triangle where the gum recedes and you’ll have these little black spaces between your teeth. We can use the veneer to close up that space so it looks nice and it doesn’t look like you have something, a seed or something in between your teeth. And what’s beautiful about a veneer is while we’re fixing the cracks, the stains, the chips, these black triangles, it’s done painlessly.
- Give you a beautiful new smile you’ll be proud of
- Allow you to have more confidence when socializing and mingling
- Help you gain an edge in your professional life
- Create a look that draws other people to you
- Boost your overall self-esteem
Don’t wait another day to get your new smile! Call our team at 716-272-1257 today to schedule a veneers consultation. You could get your new smile in just two visits!
Put New Life in Your Smile With Dental Veneers
If you don’t know much about teeth veneers, then you’re in for a real treat! These thin pieces of porcelain are one of the greatest tools that we use in cosmetic dentistry for changing our patient’s smiles.
Veneers work extremely well at hiding a number of tooth flaws, including chips, deep stains, cracks, pits, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. Once your dentist bonds them into place, they should give you many years of excellent service!
At Complete Health Dentistry of WNY, we use the Ivoclar family of dental veneers. Ivoclar offers veneers that come in a variety of shapes, strengths, shades, and translucencies, ensuring that we can fit you with custom veneers to create just the look you want.
Enjoy an Easy Veneers Process
Getting your new veneers is a simple, straightforward process:
- Your dentist will discuss all your veneers options and help you decide on the right type for you.
- Depending on your situation, we may need to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to prepare your teeth for veneers.
- We’ll take a set of impressions to send to our lab partner so that your new veneers can be custom-made.
- Your dentist will bond your veneers in place and make any final adjustments to ensure they fit perfectly and look beautiful.
Let our Buffalo dental veneers liven up your smile! Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your appointment. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.