If your smile just doesn’t live up to your expectations, now is a great time to do something about it. The expert dental team at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY can give you a smile you’ll be proud of. Like it has for thousands of other patients, our Buffalo cosmetic dentistry can help you:Dr. James Lesinski on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
At Complete Health Dentistry of Western New York, we focus on metal-free dentistry. The technology in ceramics in the 21st century has been astounding, and that has allowed us to deliver a cosmetic result that patients love. In fact, most of our patients when they have a cosmetic procedure done will say that their friends said, “Did you get a new haircut? Did you get new glasses? You look great,” but they never really focus on the teeth because it’s so natural. So if you’re unhappy with your smile, you don’t have to live with that. We can help you here at Complete Health Dentistry of Western New York, and we can give you the smile that you’ve always wanted, and you deserve it.
- Smile with more confidence
- Make better first impressions
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
Don’t put off getting the smile you want. Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule an appointment for cosmetic dental work. Our office is open for early morning, evening, and even some Saturday appointments. We’re located at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 in Buffalo.
Visit Us For Your Smile Improvement
A drab, worn smile doesn’t stand a chance with aesthetic dentistry from Complete Health Dentistry of WNY. Dr. James Lesinski is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, so you’re assured of excellent treatment! Visit us for your smile transformation, and you’ll have many cosmetic dental treatments available, including:
- Dental Veneers – Your dentist will bond these thin shells to the front of imperfect teeth to give you an attractive smile that draws others to you.
- Teeth Whitening – Erase years of built-up stains with our convenient at-home treatment, using custom trays and a professional-strength whitening agent.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – Our practice offers both Invisalign and ClearCorrect. We’ll help you decide which one is best for your needs.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll remove a small amount of tooth enamel to give your smile line a more attractive look.
- Gum Reshaping – Our low-power laser will gently shape your gum tissue to eliminate a “gummy smile,” balancing out your teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will use natural-colored composite resin to make quick work of chips, pits, stains, small gaps, worn teeth, and uneven teeth.
- Smile Makeover – We’ll help you design a smile treatment plan that combines several of our aesthetic treatments.