Your Buffalo dentists, Dr. Lesinski and Dr. Altman, understand the important connection between the mouth and the entire body. It’s why we call our practice Complete Health Dentistry! Our aim is to provide innovative prevention strategies and dental treatments for the whole family that promote total wellness.Dr. James Lesinski on why patients should choose Complete Health Dentistry of WNY Read Transcript
Well, I think what sets us apart is our commitment to continuing education, our commitment to technology and the advancements in medicine. We are not complacent with the status quo. We constantly want to learn, innovate, and integrate all the latest technologies into our practice. We realize that the mouth is not separate from the body. It’s all connected. And when we look at a patient, we’re not just looking at teeth, we’re looking at the whole body. We’re looking at not just the person, but how the person relates to the family and how the family relates to the community. We realize it is a complete domino effect, and one person can change an entire community. That’s what makes us different.
I think that people should choose to come here to Complete Health Dentistry of Western New York because they have faith in what we do. They not only have heard good things about us, but when they come here, we can show them, okay, we use intraoral photographs and X-rays, digital X-rays, to show the patients what is going on in their mouth. What we do is we’ll explain and educate again and again until they fully understand what’s going on so that way, they take part in their treatment. It’s not that we’re just coming here and going, “Okay, this is what you have to do.” No, we explain and we educate, they understand, and then we explain their treatment alternatives, and they can decide on an educated basis what they want for themselves. And that’s what makes us different.
When you trust your smile to us, you will be able to:
- Schedule appointments easily with our extended hours
- Keep your family’s teeth and gums healthy
- Receive emergency dental care whenever possible
- Feel relaxed and comfortable with our dental sedation options
We go out of our way to enhance your dental experience, even providing assistance to native speakers with help from our French- and Polish-speaking staff. Every decision about your dental care is made with your permission and your best interests in mind. That’s our commitment to you.
Take advantage of patient-focused dentistry in Buffalo, NY. Call us today at 716-272-1257 to request an appointment at Complete Health Dentistry of WNY.
Enjoy the Benefits of Our Modern Technology
We want to show you what 21st century dentistry can do for you! That’s why we invest in continuing education and state-of-the-art technology so you receive all the perks of modern dental care.
To help you achieve and maintain a healthy smile, we use the latest tools to prevent, detect, and treat oral health problems before they turn into more serious threats. We rely on high-tech equipment like:
- DIAGNOdent – This early cavity detection device uses a dental laser to spot signs of tooth decay and cavities while they’re small and easy to treat.
- Digital X-rays and Oral DNA® Testing – To get the clearest look at the inside of your mouth, we use digital imaging and salivary testing to detect and diagnose oral health problems. That way, we can treat them before they can develop any further.
- VELscope® Screening – As part of your comprehensive dental care, we provide routine screenings to give you the best chance at successfully overcoming oral cancer and other problems that threaten your dental health.
- Perio Protect® – Along with our nonsurgical gum disease treatment here in the office, we also provide this effective take-home system to help restore your gum health and protect the life of your teeth.
- CAD/CAM E4D Technology – This includes the design software and milling machines to fabricate your dental restorations with speed and precision in only one convenient appointment!
- Blood and Glucose Testing – Studies show an undeniable link between gum disease and health problems like diabetes, so we carefully monitor your blood sugar levels to help you stay ahead of any complications that stem from oral infection.
Take advantage of all that modern, high-quality dentistry in Buffalo has to offer. Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY today at 716-272-1257 to request an appointment.