Providing you and your family with excellent, comprehensive dentistry in Buffalo is our highest priority. We value our relationships with our patients and want you to think of us as a partner in maintaining your overall health. Improving and maintaining your smile and good health is a lifelong commitment.
Dr. James Lesinski and Dr. Michael Altman are skilled dentists who offer a variety of dental treatment options to restore your smile and your confidence. Our entire team of dental professionals has made a promise to:
- Treat you with respect and listen to your concerns
- Keep you informed of your options every step of the way
- Provide you with comfortable care in a state-of-the-art facility
- Safeguard your smile from disease with innovative treatments
Call us today at 716-272-1257 to schedule your next comprehensive dental visit. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments for your convenience. Our office is located at 2800 Sweet Home Road, Suite 5 – just down the street from the University at Buffalo.
Treat Your Family to Excellent Dental Care
At Complete Health Dentistry of WNY, we view the mouth as an integral part of the entire body; we understand that a healthy mouth forms the foundation for a healthy body. That’s why our treatment is always geared toward prevention and care that are in your family’s best interests.
In addition, your care here will always be as accurate and efficient as possible through our use of advanced technology. Our office features:
- The DIAGNOdent cavity detection system
- Digital X-rays
- The OralDNA® testing system
- A VELscope for early detection of oral cancer
- Perio Protect® custom trays for treating gum disease
- The CAD/CAM E4D system for restorations made in-house
- A nonsurgical method for expanding the jaw and airway to treat TMJ problems
- Blood and glucose testing to help catch health concerns
Relax & Let Go While You’re Here
We offer a full suite of patient amenities to help you feel at home, including cozy blankets, warm towels for freshening up, and TVs for a diversion. Plus, our sedation options will relieve any anxiety you have about your dental care. Choose from inhaled sedation and enteral conscious sedation.
As a special offering, our practice has staff members who speak French and Polish to assist native speakers in having a better dental experience.
Call Complete Health Dentistry of WNY now for comprehensive dentistry in Buffalo: 716-272-1257. We’d love to take care of all your family’s smile care needs.